Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fancy Cars - Week 1

This car has a completely black
screen and a completely gray body.
All these cars have black hubcaps.

This is a car with 6 lights at the front and 4 lights at the back.
                                                                                                   .
                                                                               
This is a beautiful pink car, would you like to drive this car?
This is a Lamborghini



This car has yellow tyres and yellow inside the hubcaps.

.                                                        
                                                                     





.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan, yes...I would love to drive that Lamborghini. It is a fabulous colour, I would have to be very careful because I'm not that flashing at backing cars. (Ask Mr Miller). Keep up the awesome effort Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cars Nathan, I love the red and black one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathan those cars are awesome I really like the silver one because it has a sharp point at the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathan I am a petrol head (this means I love to go to car shows, and watch shows like Top Gear) I really like the red one with the V8 twin turbo engine.

    ReplyDelete