Friday, March 18, 2016

Camp Omatua-2016


Nathan.JPG
This is me in my swag. My car is a
mini cooper. I named my car rich money. My car got its name because it has a money sign on the back.
20160222_130000.jpg
This is the handsomest group, we were making a house out of bamboo and tape and it was really fun.

Nathan.JPG
Look at me on the big black tube. It was so much fun going on the tubes. I hope we bring the tubes next year.
Mr Ford.JPG
Does Mr Ford look fancy dressed up as a waiter? He was serving the V.I.P ( very important persons).
I wonder how much he gets paid?    

When I bring the kayak up the river this is what I looked like, I know... so handsome!
SAM_7231.JPG
Kauri 89.JPG
These are all the gorgeous faces in Kauri 8/9 on the steps behind the dining room.
Can you find me or do I blend in with everyone that is on the steps?


Hope you like my blog post- please comment ;-) :-)

6 comments:

  1. Yes, very handsome Nathan :-) ..looks like you had a great time at camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Nathan. The bed looks comfortable although mini coopers are a bit small to sleep in aren't they? Benny looks happy. Glad you enjoyed the camp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your car Nathan.
    PS you looked cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your car Nathan i also like the detail you put into like the superman Singh at the front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nathan it looks like you had fun at camp. I reamber that time when Mrs ford came out it was funny. That house doesn't look big it small.

    ReplyDelete