Friday, June 10, 2016

Animal Enclosure reflection.

Nathan
My Creature is a Red-bellied Piranha
Some things I needed to consider about my creature:    
What I’d consider about my creature is that it lives in South America rivers, they are 30cm in height. The piranha picks on small fish and they live in groups and they’re meat eaters.             
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:       
To feed my pet you push the blue button at the back of the fish tank and the blue batin at the back of the tank opens so you can feed without the water coming out.
What I am pleased about:
I’m pleased that I got all the materials and it came together nicely and it went according to plan.  
I had to plan quit a bit because if the plan had no detail I wouldn’t no how length, width and the height. I was absorbed in P.B.L also I had to persevere to get it all done.
What I have found tricky:
What I found tricky was cutting the hole in the top because it wouldn't cut and also it was hard putting the toy on the top of the inside of the tank because it’s not flat.  
What I would like to improve:
What I’ll like to improve is the amount of sand because I think I did not put enough sand and stones in the tank.

Nathan.JPGImage result for red bellied piranha swimmingImage result for red bellied piranha swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment